Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can anyone view my blog?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi y'all,

Just purchased the software (yay!!!) and created a blog on this website. The problem is, I can view my own blog only when I'm logged in.

When I'm not logged in (guest), I can view everyone else's blog, but not mine. I would appreciate that a couple of you take a few seconds to click my nickname, and tell me if you can view my blog correctly. I wrote a short text in the "About me" section.

Also, does anyone know how to remove the picture next to the nickname? I want to remove mine and place it in the text instead.

Thank you!

Internodal.

Posted Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 8:32 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Internodal,

Welcome as a FULL Member!...

When you do something in your blog you could put the level user who could see it.

It's in the down-right of the edit window of what you do in the blog. The edit button is the middle icon in the upper-left corner of your editor window.

Posted Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 9:31 am
Thanks, acw_dj,

So far so good. I set my "about me" blog to be visible to "non-licensed users" and up.

Now all I need to know is how to remove the tiny picture next to my nickname in the title bar...

Anyone?

Internodal.

Posted Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 7:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You can put another JPG image in that place or upload a "file".jpg with nothing in it.

Posted Sun 04 Sep 05 @ 9:28 pm
All too easy! Thanks man!

Internodal.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 12:50 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Whilst on the subject of blogs.., I would like to say well done to those who have put something together, it really makes a difference when someone takes the time to tell us all something about themselves and especially when they include some interesting pics!.

So to those who haven't yet got round to doing a blog, know that we are "watching you!" lool.

But seriously, anyone that hasn't yet done one or only part of one, it would be appreciated by everyone if you would take the time out put something together.

Thanks!.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 05 @ 5:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)