Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: i wanna see a new echout

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a way where u can update the echout effect to where once u press the voice echos out but the song stops or u stop urself i tried that but when i stop it the echo doesn't keep going is there any other way to do this.
Thanks DjHaPpEe

Posted Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 12:00 am
You are right.

I have a mixtable with some effect. With it, I can launch an echo and stop my turntable: the echo goes on.

In my opinion, with VDJ, unfortunately, you can not do it. Because when you use a plugin, this one considers that the song is goes on. A plugin needs the song plays, even if you can not hear the dry sound (I didn't look at source code of Echo Out plugin, but I am sure that the level sound dry or orignal sound is simply cut off).

So to do this, a solution would be to make another plugin managing one of the samples of VDJ: record a loop on one sample, launch it and manage the sound of it (decreasing).

Posted Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 9:50 am
only way it works for me is that the song stops in the speakers (and echo continues) but it is running in a deck ...

Posted Fri 02 Sep 05 @ 3:31 pm
See Echo Out of Macourteau

You can launch the Echo and choose Stop the song. You don't have to stop the song, it is stopped itself.

I though that you wanted to stop the song in order to change it, during the echo effect.

Posted Fri 02 Sep 05 @ 7:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)