Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Users from the "other products" forums..

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey all, fairly new here. I see some logins that a similar to the "other" site..ya know the one im talking about ..XXXisiosonic..

Who else was a former member?
I recall DJ Wireless...

Just a big shout out..

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 7:35 pm
vdj is the only DJ software I've ever used, so I am not from any other forums :-)

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 10:24 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
i used to be an active member in 2000-2001 but Red was a simple program so there wasnt much to learn from the forums. i was kinda ahead of the pack too and didnt reveal trade secrets like bagpuss does :D

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 2:13 am
I'm still there although I do not even have their softare installed anymore.. I sortof hanging in there to see what the new software is going to be like whenever it arrives.. In all honesty I do not really use VDJ either.. I bought it when I got wind of the video features, but besides that it offers little if anything over my current weapon of choice..

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 5:32 am
Paulheu don't tell us you bought a guitar and mouth-harmonica are playing unplugged live everything :-)

totally mobile

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 2:25 pm
Now there's a golden idea.. why I did not think of that before...

:^)

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 9:35 pm
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I was once a PCDJ user, but quickly gave up on that!

VDJ is much better.

Paulheu, what is your current weapon of choice? And why if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 10:11 pm
Yep,

There are a lot of users here from the pcdj boards. I still check out those boards once in a while as well to see if they come up with anything new. Right now this is the only software I use at gigs though...

Killabee44

Posted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 4:15 am
Used to be a pcdjer Since Old Red 1044, luv VDJ file system, and found VDJ works alot smoother, is cheaper, more user friendly, international support.........etc.
Still look at pcdj forum maybe once a month.......Use VDJ for my Mobile Disco.

Posted Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 8:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)