Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Really Weird Problem, Makes No Sense,

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok, i hooked up everything needed to use my tcv's and its all good, its working perfectly , everything is awseoem, but, when i go under the config, (i used advanced config, cuz the other config didnt work) it says the right deck has 100% time code quality, and its all good, and on the left deck, it says, 0% timecode quality and that there is no signal found, blah blah, it tells me to check everything, and it is all attatched, and it still works perfectly, and i can still adjust the gain and silence, and i can still line up the squiggly lines, and that works fine, but it says no matter what, 0%, and no signal,

i no, i shouldnt really care as long as its working fine, but it worries me, and i have mo way of seeing its at exactly 100% i bet its like at 90% or something now, and i want to make sure its perfect

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 7:38 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
If it says 0%, then the needledroping will not work, even if scratching works fine.
One common reason for having a 0% while scratching is detected correctly is because of an inverted phasis. Did you plugged the wire on your needle yourself? if so, are you sure you didn't invert them?
Try to play with the invert stereo and invert phase checkbox in the config to see if that helps.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 10:53 pm
YA , i have checked those, but the needle drop feature does work,

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 12:16 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Brennan, what soundcard are you using? I think you already known you need a soundcard with 4 inputs (2 Stereo Line inputs). It seems you put in one place the TT1 inputs and have to be in another.

If the pahse is correct and the parameters too, try another input and check your volumen settings of your soundcard inputs.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 5:55 pm
im using delta 44, the tt's are all good the places are good, i checked, i moved them ect, and the volume options and everythign are set up right, there the same on both decks, and i fooled around with them too. the decks work perfectly, even the needledrop feature, but i cant see when it would be at 100% i can see the squiggly lines tho, its very weird

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 11:23 pm
wat is cauign me to double and triple post too? im only clicking the button once,

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 11:23 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
What soundcard are using with this setup?

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 12:39 am
delta 44

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 6:15 am
delta 44

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 6:15 am
.........hello?

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 7:20 pm
...?

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 3:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)