Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can't get Tech Support. What did I pay for?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I run Atomix MP3 in full screen mode (maximized) about every 10 or 15 minutes the screen will flash once or twice and then go back to normal. It does not effect the playing of music but is annoying and makes me nervous. Does this have something to do with the screen saver?

Whats the deal? Any help appreciated..

Vin

Posted Wed 25 May 05 @ 4:21 pm
i do not know if it has something to do with the screen saver, but i have my screen saver off. i also have my monitor settings set so it does not shut down automatically. i have never had this problem but then i have always had my settings the same no matter what computer i used.

Posted Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 2:45 pm
YO TENGO MI NUMERO DE SERIE NO SE COMO ACTUALIZARME
ME PUEDEN AYUDARME PLEASE MI MAIL ES --@--.-- THANK YOU

Posted Thu 02 Jun 05 @ 8:58 pm
Can't also seem to get tech support to answer simple question. Hopefully some one will have this simple answer:
I need the download site www. that was sent to each of the full version purchaser via e-mail to activate. My computer went down after download and lost save e-mail containing site. Appreciate your support. Thanks much.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:36 am
Can't also seem to get tech support to answer simple question. Hopefully some one will have this simple answer:
I need the download site www. that was sent to each of the full version purchaser atomicMp3 2.3 via e-mail to activate. My computer went down after download and lost save e-mail containing site. Appreciate your support. Thanks much.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 11:39 am

Good Luck. I tried the trial version and like it a lot so I bought the full version. I used it for a couple of hours doing background and was very impressed. However when I returned from the gig I decided to clear up some space on the hard drive and deleted the trial version. To my surprise the full version was also deleted. I went to the forum and found out that I had to email the support team which I did several times with no reply. I could not use it at the Gig I did last Sunday 12/06/2005 and it appear that I will not be able to use it this Saturday. Now I am aware that the support team is probably very busy. However could their not be a special section set up to allow "Registered Users" who have paid for the software to re-access it. It would certainly be helpful for working DJ's.

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 7:29 pm
Hi aclubdj2, did you get any satisfaction from support. I have been waiting almost a month without a reply? If you did how long did it take?

Posted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 3:24 pm
lytrsdjk

Posted Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)