Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sound Output through Mic Socket?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I run Atomix MP3 from my laptop and all I have is one headphones/speaker socket.

A friend tells me there is some program or driver out there that lets you use the mic socket as an alternative socket for another headphones to listen to the track on the unselected side of the decks. Does anybody know if this is true and what program/drivers it may be and where?

Regards,
Dave

Posted Mon 22 Nov 04 @ 4:19 pm
Why don't you buy the program?

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 12:05 pm
...that doesn't answer by question; thats asking another one!

I wont buy the full program because I would prefer not to - I dont need it all that often. Does that have anything to do with mine?

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 3:50 pm
...mine as in my question?

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 3:51 pm
lol......for what they want for the program and what it is worth are worlds apart.... atomixmp3 is worth way more than what they are asking for it.....and if you do not use it that often...or just use it for playback.....winamp will do that for you too...you admit that you are a lamer/hacker/poor person by saying you have a full workable version of atomix...buy the program...get answers to your questions....no one is going to offer a demo user very much help....you will have to search the site your self...i look forward to seeing you join the club as a full version user soon....

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 7:58 pm
by the way.....i saved nickels and dimes for 6 months to buy this program...maybe it was 8 months....but i tried the demo and could not wait to have the full version...the full version users can get all the effects they want too..demo users can not...now i use the full version EVERY day and do mixes for some area clubs....i like it better than any of the other mixing programs out there because you can get INTO the beat and not just throw something together....anyways......good luck on finding out an answer to your question

Posted Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 8:03 pm
Raw Bear,

How does using the demo version, as opposed to the full version, stop me from finding out if there is a way to run sound through the mic socket?!

I dont want to know the differences between using the demo and the full version, all I want to know is if there is a driver or program that I can use to have sound outputted through the mic socket for headphones, REGARDLESS of what version of the program I am using.

Posted Thu 25 Nov 04 @ 2:41 pm
daherlihy
You will find that this forum consists of a tight knit group of fiercely loyal professionals that have VERY high standards and values. The fact that you are using the demo version (and no nag screen comes up) proves you are using it for something MORE than just demonstration purposes, therefore, it is cracked. This does not fit in with our standards and values. That is why you will find it hard to get help. By the way you reply to my posts and discuss your question proves to me you are an educated person. You also have some type of value system because you will not be swayed from your original question. You are the type of person we would welcome into the ranks of full version users. Many of us have swapped e-mail addys, keeping in touch, discussing our mixes and passing along hints. We let each other know when we are going to do live broadcasts or have a gig or what happens at a club where we use this program. What i guess i am trying to say is that by being a demo user you can not tap into this world wide resource and that is a shame....Sixty dollars american is such a small price to pay for the value you will get. Atomixmp3 is so much MORE than just a demo.

Posted Fri 26 Nov 04 @ 10:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)