Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Skip 32 beats in a hit of a key of ur keyboard

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey someone know about some pluggin add on or some effect or something that when u press the wanted key it skipes 32 beats instantly? u know what i mean??
i mean the same of control + leftarrow = skip beat on active one have tested it ?? i want that with 32 beats not with 1

Posted Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 10:26 pm
Well..........first of all you have to buy the program.....effects can not be downloaded by demo users....there is a 32 beat re-peat effect but i do not know if there is one that will make the tune SKIP 32 beats........why would you ever need that for?

Posted Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 9:28 am
i have not demo version but i didnt remmber the email where i puted the serial and its shitted tell me just the pluggings u mean ill download please if u give me a link i wanna just to skip 32 beats bcuz the musics i mix are made in 32 beats strofes
pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, chisss
pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, chisss all like that some of the songs or hardhouse musics got +16 beats of more or -12 or +4 or +8 or -8 r -4 beats u know what i mean?? now i need the skip beating bcuz when i need to skip 32 beats bcuz maybe i start mixing one strofe later if that haps i just have to skip it in low volume then i can do what i want.. i would like that and the repetitive 32 beats and the skiping of 32/16/8/4/2 and i would like to hotkey them for exemple when i press ctrl + f1 it skips 32 when i press ctrl + f2 it skips 16... and all like that
please give me a link of that where to downoad that pluggings

Posted Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 3:30 pm
well......you better get in touch with the atomix team...just go to where it says contact us and e-mail them.....there is no way you can download the effects unless you remember your e-mail and log in name.....take it up with the powers that be........sorry i can't help you

Posted Thu 21 Oct 04 @ 7:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)