Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is there anyone there?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

All I get is electonic mail that will not correspond to the message.
Have had nothing but problems since I purchased this.
Has anyone had problems or am I just a dork?
msimshags

Posted Thu 19 Aug 04 @ 1:54 am
try explaining your problem in more detail....out of about 2 million users the complaint ratio is EXTREMLY low...and the REAL problems are because the user does not know how to set this program up...i have been helped many times here,and like you when i first posted i did not explain in enough detail for anyone to help me...so as some one who has been there m8...try giving a more detailed explaination......good luck

Posted Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 11:24 am
THIS WAS A CRY FOR HELP FROM TECH SUPPORT. I HAVE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL TO THEM WITH ALMOST NO RESPONSE.
I HAVE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS AND HAD NO ONE FROM ATOMIX SEEM TO EVEN BE THERE.
THUS, THE REASON FOR MY QUESTION.
THE ANSWER TO THE LAST QUESTION I ASKED THEM WAS, AND I QUOTE "GIVE US A SOME TIME"
I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE AUTOMIX. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY MY FILES CONTENTIOUSLY. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SO FAR.

Posted Fri 20 Aug 04 @ 2:47 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have sent you several answers to your email.
Please check your account.

Posted Sun 22 Aug 04 @ 5:05 am
Hi everyone.
I'm making a new skin. Is there anything specific that you would like me to include?

Posted Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 12:32 pm
yes......look at the bassik blue skin and thats about perfect for me....include some vue meters and make a 5 band e.q. per side...make it so that it fits a 15 inch screen along with a 17 inch screen...i look forward to trying out your skin.........good luck

ps........i wish i could do it

Posted Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 9:52 pm
This system is great, but I still have some problems with a note saying file impossible to load where the song and artist should be.
What am I missing?
I think I'm loading my list OK but maybe not.
Thanks

Posted Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 9:58 pm
Raw-Bear, It is very hard.
I'm only a kid, and i'm struggling with the XML!!!!

Posted Mon 13 Sep 04 @ 1:15 pm
hayterja
i was not trying to discourage you....for you to even attempt to do this impresses me...i would not even attempt it....those things i posted were things i would like to see on a skin....anyways......good luck.....i will look forward to trying out your new skin regardless of what it has on it :))

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 1:38 pm
STONE66Home userMember since 2004
YO EVERYBODY OU THERE!!!
ATOMIXMP3 REALLY ROCKS!!!
I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS NOW AND NO PROBLEMS!!!!

Posted Fri 01 Oct 04 @ 10:30 am
hi i really need some help i have a sony vaio laptop and ato mixmp3 would not install can anyone help?i really want to enjoy atomix!system is 512ram,598mhz,windows xp,not sure bout the soundcard thing so pls sum 1 heilp me

Posted Sun 14 Nov 04 @ 5:05 am
well.....i think the demo should install no problem

Posted Wed 17 Nov 04 @ 3:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)