Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do I download effect pluggins?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can anyone tell me how do I download effect pluggins? There is no place where I can press for a download.

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 10:10 am
as a demo user you can not get effects......you have to buy the program.....this is a question asked very often....all the dmeo users should try F.A.Q. they answer a lot of things you may need to know

http://www.atomixmp3.com/support/support.html

Posted Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 6:37 pm
ok so like i jsut got my computer back from dell and they earased atomixmp3 off my comp. i saved the d'l ontoo a diskette but i dont have the serial # what do i do??

Posted Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 9:27 am
e-mail the support team.....they will get in touch with you fairly quick......a day or so...no more than 3 days for sure...they are quick on the response if a client needs help

Posted Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 4:46 pm
djspicHome userMember since 2002
i am a register user of atomix software. Yet, I still can't download any new effects?? And when I try to get help from experienced team members online,,, from the forums post, their answers are useless!! Someone should check how many times this question is asked,, and then look at the responses,, all of them so far have been, and I quote, "You must be a registered user,, and only registered users can download effects,, because demo users may not!" Now , thats a fine answer when you're a demo user,, but what about for the rest of us??? The ones that shelled out the cash to buy this software,, and now we're having troubles using these features,,,??? So far,, I've written many times to the support staff,, even posted on the forums,, "How come I can't download effects?",, and still there hasn't been one person able to answer my question? And, its a shame because I really want to use my atomix ,, with all the featured,, effects provided,, but I can't seem to,,?? So, I hope somebody out there knows what I'm talking about, and doesn't just ignore, or delete this posting,! One last time, I will tell you what the problem is,,, When i go to download the effects,, i get two options, either open,, or save ?? I've chosed either,,but when i save it,, its no where to be found in my effects folder in atomix,,, ??? Because, when I go to save it from the website page,, it'll only let me save it as a "application extension",, and not a plugin??? Please help!!

Posted Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 12:25 am
what is your navigator ? Netscape ? IE6 ? other ?

Posted Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 1:00 am
My navigator is "Internet Explorer 6",, .

Posted Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 2:53 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djspic:
If it had downloaded it (but with a wrong extension...maybe filename.htm or filename.dll.htm) just try to rename it (right clic on the file and "rename", or select the file and F2) like this: filename.dll

This should work unless it is a compressed file (.zip or .rar).

Posted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 11:16 pm
How Dowlad effects

Posted Mon 29 Mar 04 @ 6:54 pm
liga5000,

To download the plugin, you must be a "registred user" on this site by purchasing the full version of AtomixMP3.

Coyote

Posted Tue 30 Mar 04 @ 12:52 am
All I have to say is,,,,I stand corrected!! And, I am a registered user,, a full user,,that is,,geez!!! I wish some of you people who answer these forum questions, would actually read the questions??!!!!

Posted Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 3:00 pm
f you want to save it to the desk top....it will be a zip file

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 10:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)