Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Do u know this effect

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a effect that can minimise sound of the person from the song and leave only playing the beats.

If there is one please can someone please tell me where can I find it

Thank u
Ndiyabulela in Xhosa

Posted Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 12:01 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There is a vocal reducer effect available in the Atomixmp3 add-ons section. (I've not tried it so I can't speak for how good it is) BUT, in order to download these effects, you must be a registered full version user.

Posted Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 7:41 pm
Please DJ Rick can u hook me up with that vocal remover
The thing is I want to try all the good stuff in order to be able to buy the full version

Thanks
Ndiyabulela (in Xhosa)

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 10:13 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You have tried the demo version of the software, if you like the program, and you want the effects, you should now purchase the software just like everybody else.
Also, as a rule, you don't want to ask full version users, especially team members to "hook you up"

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 6:21 pm
bfakesHome userMember since 2003
Hi everyone. I am a full version user. I would like to know quite the opposite, ie, is there an effect I can download which will add an additional beat at the same bpm as the song. For example, where there is a "lull" in the beat of a song, is it possible to bring in a backbeat yourself through one of the effects? Thanks to anyone who can offer advice. Cheers.

Posted Wed 07 Apr 04 @ 11:24 am
what i do for a song like that is i find a beat that sounds some-what like it, then i use that beat on an 8 beat loop all through the song while recording it. sometimes the song that has a missing beat has a good 20 seconds or so of beats with no music at the beginning.....put that on an 8 beat loop and mix it in and you will be laffing....

laterzzzzzz

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 10:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)