Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help with Sound COnfiguration

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nerudaHome userMember since 2003
i am trying out the automix and havent decided to buy it yet since i really do not understand the info about the soundcards. I read the page many times but i am still confused. what i want to know is if i can hear one track on my computer speakers while listening to the other track on headphones wihtout having to move the crossfader. If so, how do i do it? and what kind of sound card do i need. right now i just have the card that came with the Dell system that i recently got which reads "SoundMAX integrated digital audio"

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Fri 10 Oct 03 @ 3:56 am
ok mr walkers......how are you?....i need you to explain how to use spliiters with one sound card..i would LOVE to hear what is comming up next...i have not been able to figure that one out..thanks for the info in advance my friend

Posted Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 2:07 am

Posted Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 1:50 pm
Thank you mr DJ Walkers

Posted Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 2:49 pm
No problem Mr Raw-Bear

Posted Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 7:53 pm
nerudaHome userMember since 2003
where do i buy these splitters? what do they look like? cuz i dont want to end up at the Fry's store having to ask those dummies that work there since they know shit.

Posted Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 5:59 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can buy these splitters at just about any audio supply place. Radio Shack for example. However, you must remember that it WILL NOT work with the demo version. To split your audio output to 2 seperate channels, you MUST buy the full version.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 3:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)