Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New User

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay here is the deal I am a club Asst. Manager and the Dj I just payed for the program via credit card I down loaded it onto one of the computers at work and then another. Now when I go to download on the last and final computer it says "download time has expired" You mean I paid $60.00 for a time limit on a program?

Is there a way to get it to come back up without paying $60.00 more dollars?

Help a Dj out please!

Posted Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 7:07 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, login here and you`ll see the download link just under your name !
In the future, write to service@atomixmp3.com from your registered email address with your purchase details.
Bye

Posted Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 9:41 pm
burn the install program to a disc too.....that way you always have it........remember to put i ALL THE INFO ON THE DISC such as your e-mail addy that you ordered from...your log in name and password here at the forum and the serial number that the atomix team sent you.(n case you have to re-format)

Posted Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 12:08 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Remember, your purchase of Atomixmp3 is intended for your personal use. If you do make a CD, which you are certainly allowed to do, guard it. Don't share it.
If you are putting Atomixmp3 on 3 different computers, all 3 should be for your personal usage. I don't believe that 1 purchase allows all of the DJ in your club to be full version users.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 6:15 pm
thank you for adding that rick...i agree.....GAURD IT !!....i think as long as the DJs use it in the club as club equipment and don`t take it home to use it would be ok....however...i have been known to be right(more often wrong).....lol...so maybe you/he/she/whomever should check with the corp boys here

Posted Sat 11 Oct 03 @ 2:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)