Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: atomix good or bad?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

thunHome userMember since 2003
i am curious; what do you think about atomix all you registered users?
i want to buy a good software but i cannot decide
i've seen some problems with the sound quality compared to other products
is it worth it?

Posted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 1:28 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix is by far the best out of all the dj mixng softwares.

PCDJ, BPM PRO and Virtual TT do not have the same useability and outright power as atomix. However, it is a shame that PCDJ is regarded as more profesional software by the UK music industry.

Traktor is probably the next best software out there, and the Traktor community is extensive.

If you are interested in buying atomix you may be better off purchasing Virtual Dj, at www.virtualdj.com. If your computer can stand it.

I know something that might interest you with regards to Atomix.

If you go to downloads.com and look at the number of times downloaded. Atomix has had 1.5 Million downloads where as PCDJ, Traktor and others dont even come close. With about 100,000 between them. Need I say anymore.

Posted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 6:33 pm
thunHome userMember since 2003
so what?
atomix has only 1,557,841 TOTAL user downloads for the free version!

the other products have their own download pages so the software can be downloaded directly from their site.
these downloads are infinite more numerous

besides, downloads.com does not allways have the latest versions of the products

also atomix user rating is not the best among dj software on CNET

but i have another question: how long are the update intervals and developing speed?

Posted Tue 02 Sep 03 @ 1:33 am
i have been in this field for about 30 years now.....i have tried if not all at least most of the d.j. programs out there....atomix is by far the easist and most powerfull program out there...untill virtual d.j. was released no one could touch it...both of these programs are made by the same people and if they continue the way they are they will lead the industry for the next 10 years.........no problem...i have sent many people this way and all who have tried it loved it and bought it....after they tried the other programs...oh well.........i am starting to rant here ( i love atomix ) so i will shut up ....lol...have a good day and enjoy your mixing

Posted Tue 02 Sep 03 @ 12:17 pm
Its Good.Try the demos from all the programs and after you deside.More important than sound quality is stability of a program.Sound is not bad.Need to practice.I dont think that my cds sounds bad,and i am not deaf

Posted Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 3:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)