Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dual Soundcard

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all,
If i put a nother soundcard (nother audigy) into my PC will it cause any conflicts between the two soundcards or they will work good with no problems? I never tried this so I want to ask before I do something bad to my computer which i really don't want to do at this point.
Thanks

Posted Thu 05 Jun 03 @ 9:20 pm
I'm running on 2 soundblster live cards and I have no problems. I'm also on Win XP.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 12:50 am
And how are you doing that Jvalentin with the demo?

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 1:18 am
DJ Walker LOL.... I say LOL... Ya hear?
Dude "The Man With The Question" I do use two sound cards Creative SB Audigy for my main output and Maya44 For Previews, and they get alone fine in my XP Pro.

But I really don't know if you could install two of the same kind of sound cards into the same computer, I never did.
Why would you install two expensive sound cards into one computer?
If you want previews just get different sound card (Cheap one that is) and install it, if they don't get alone you can always uninstall the cheap one, and no harm will be done.

Good luck.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 10:18 am
Thanks for the help. I don't want to use the other soundcard for previews i want to use it for main output.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 1:35 pm
I have ways.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 3:58 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
jvalentin can you descibe what do you mean ?

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 4:10 pm
No.

Posted Sun 08 Jun 03 @ 2:23 am
Bad answer...

Posted Sun 08 Jun 03 @ 10:34 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Obviously you don't want any assistance if you reply no to a member of the team who WILL DEFINATELY have the answer......

Posted Sun 08 Jun 03 @ 10:37 am
some people have no sense lol

Posted Sun 08 Jun 03 @ 1:04 pm
yes. (lol)

Posted Sun 08 Jun 03 @ 7:33 pm
I heard people can use 2 soundcards with the demo. I'd guess theres a bug in the program. Don't knock the guy for not answering your questions. I'm going to give it a try and see if it's true.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 7:32 pm
You can't use 2 sound cards in the demo (it's official). If you do, then you have an illegal full version, and I remind you it's not allowed.

Posted Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 7:34 pm
Ok, ok!

Posted Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 7:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)