Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DENON DN-D9000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dblastaHome userMember since 2003
Fellas ...

Is the Denon dn-d9000 has more or less the same features as the virtualdj or the Traktor djstudio...??

I know that the Denon is a great machine (thinking to get it)
it's only 1200 $ ..but I was wondering if the Beat Sync works exactly like the virtual dj...

"the gate is open..."

Posted Thu 05 Jun 03 @ 1:01 pm
hey the denon DN S5000 is quite similar the pioneer Cdj1000....check it out if your into those cd turntables....

Posted Thu 05 Jun 03 @ 3:33 pm
dblastaHome userMember since 2003
:::Not really ...I am talking about the most advanced cd dj console in the market...Dn-d9000..I have the cdj-1000 but is something else...need to be more advanced...and be able to carry a case with me..I am travelling a lot..and I love my studio gear...so It's only 7.5 kg....nothing..mate ..only one pioneer is 5 kg..that makes 10 kg plus the mixer ..forget about it...

Posted Thu 05 Jun 03 @ 5:38 pm
Sup fellas. I own the Denon DN-D9000 and can honestly say, it is simply AWESOME. No, it does not match up the beats for you, you have to do that yourself, which makes it even more fun once you learn how. You can do so many incredible things with this machine. You have a total of four 15 second samplers, 8 hotstarts, the alpha track (like having 4 cd players in one machine), effects, incredible memory and so much more. Honestly, I don't think any of those software programs even compare.

Funny thing, this is one of the first post I put on this board. I hadn't visited in a long time. Anyway, I have always loved music, and about a year and a half ago came across this site and downloaded the demo then purchased the software. I was addicted to it. Started doing small house parties with my pc, but then wanted to get more serious about it and use actual dj equipment. After a good month in sales, i spent nearly $8k on brand new equipment including the Denon D900/Denon X800/2 Crown amps/2 JBL Mpro subs/4 Mpro 415 speakers and tons of other stuff. I thought it would be easy to beatmatch after using atomixmp3. It was hard as hell. I was trying to learn by using the beatcounters. Then when a started working with a more experienced dj he had me tape up the bpm counters and listen by ear. I quickly started to improve my mixing skills and with lots of practice, I am ALOT better. Over the past 4 months I have now been working at a local club and get lots of compliments on my music and mixing. I play mainly salsa/merengue/bachata/reggaeton/latin pop. Next Saturday I am about to start at another larger club here in dallas. Unfortunately, I never use Atomix anymore. I only use my pc for digital recording and editing. However, I always speak highly of this product and recommend it to guys when they come tell me they want to start djing as well. Anyway, just thought I would share how atomixmp3 was what inspired me to become a dj.

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 12:31 am
fescobarjr good story :)
Good to hear a positive story :)

Posted Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 1:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)