Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I need help on my new website

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey There Folks,

Im making a website devoted to my alterego, dj main event and I need help with stuff like html,flash logos, tables, and all that great shiznit because frankly I have a hard time learning the language and I really want someone experienced or with some knowledge plus i dont want to break the bank paying someone to make it for me so i really just want to do it myself or with someone else...any help or comments at all will suffice but If you really wanna help a brother out please email me @ xxnumbr1stunnrxx@hotmail.com .... If you would help me it would greatly be appreciated and there will definately be endless rewards from those efforts...

Your comments and concerns (lol) are welcome!

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 1:25 am
I'm no pro' but I got the basics of HTML (like how to get a nice frameset working for you), CSS text-formatting, javascript automation and stuff like that covered.. quite good at inventive concepts if I may say so myself.

BUT when it comes to graphics I'm SHITE (which is why my Atomix-skin never seems to get finished :)

You can find my on MSN if you just at ****after my nick.. I'd be glad to help you get started.

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 5:14 pm
***.. not "at".. *** @***** *****:)
*me so tired*

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 5:15 pm
Tommy i think the best thing to do is just email me because of mass sensorship on this site its very heavy (and I can understand because no one wants to get sued) I think that would be the best route to go...

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 11:08 pm
I'M STILL WAITING...: /

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 10:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)