Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: posibility ...to mix with to atomix..(4 players)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nashHome userMember since 2003
how about an option ..that allows to sync atomix ...like multystance.. but you can open two or more atomix but you can sync the 4 beats ??? maybe using 3 buttons one for lef atomix A and B . the other one for right A and B and the third one for mix left with right.....

or have a secon version version of atomix ...to programs ...not two windos like multy stance ...i mean atomix2.2 left with player A and B , and atomix2.2right with player C and D?? and the option of mix and sync A with B with C or D, or A,B,C,and D....sounds like you can have earn more posibilities ...man to song looping plus one for base and the other ,for vocal or mids....wow ...

im mixing in a club and i am one of the djs ...and im jus crazy about this please ... i know this take time to read all of these kind of mesege ....the only thing i reques from you is an answer ...its good or bad ..and why ..but please an answer...

sorry ..my english is not that good

Posted Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 6:53 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good idea. Thats one of the things ive been hoping for.
Or maybe a third deck.

Jukesy

Posted Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 9:15 pm
...hey junks whats the config of your sys??

the pc and amplif??

Posted Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 1:35 am
ooops sorry ...its not junks its jukesy ...sorry man

Posted Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 1:36 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
laptop and standard soundcard, numark crossfader with kaoss pad. Any amp I can get hold of at the time. Usually a sherwood one at home and what ever the club or bar has got if im playing out.

Jukesy

Posted Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 6:56 pm
hoo you use a laptop .....i was gonna propose the idea of using a doble screen (hydro stuff)..its so useful... ok men

Posted Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 9:11 pm
OzgurHome userMember since 2002
U need a GOOD cpu for the 3th deck....even u have it what about latency.....Program writers probably need to raise up the recources for that but coficuratin vs. price...nah...ain't gonna happen......

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 2:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)