Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Final statementon USB, multiple outputs and the need for ASIO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This is what I received from ESI tech Support (Maya and Ego Sys sound cards) regarding USB interface and multiple outputs in atomix without ASIO:
I have used the Gigaport with the mutli card function of PCDJ Red. I was allowed to assign multiple outputs. You cannot assign the MME outputs in the "Sound and Audio Device" panel of the control panel so the software you use must support the multiple outputs.

Regards,

ESI Tech Support

Well, it seems we need ASIO!

So long ...

Posted Wed 29 Jan 03 @ 9:02 pm
all the guys at atomix need to do is update the audio I/O. i also have the maya usb 7.1 and works very good with pcdj & bpm pro 4.7 i think if atomix fix the audio section they can give pcdj & bpm a run and a new controller.just hope they fix the sound card problem we having. i was able to get two out puts on the maya usb 7.1 sound card i had to buy y- but still did not sound good.

Posted Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 10:47 pm
I Agree. I bought a Emagic 2|6 soundcard. Expensive (500 euro's) but the quality is great! Indeed due to lacking asio driver in atomix I still have to use the internal soundcard of my lap top.....

Posted Tue 11 Feb 03 @ 9:25 pm
hi to every dj out there.yes the maya 7.1 usb sound card did work fine you have to buy two y-adapter phono plug in the usb card the signal comes out in ch one & two,one for player A and orther for player B,SOUND QU-TY was not dat good attall because when i put on the music in bpm pro it just covers the music that's playing in atomix.in atomix you sound conf you have choose sound card & mixer,it will be very nice atomix work on the sound conf problem soon

Posted Wed 12 Feb 03 @ 11:19 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Jeff,
Have you still got your sound card for sale. If so is the a weay of shipping to England and paying cash on delivery or is there another way as I am interested in buying. It is a usb output right? Also, would i be able to run two instances of atomix using it so that I could have the first instance using left and right channel of one output and the second instance using left and right of t'other. So I could then feed in four seperate inputs into a mixer. Thanks
Steve Jukes

Posted Wed 19 Feb 03 @ 1:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)