Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: share mixes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a way for dj's using the software to share and injoy/comment on each-others mixes. MUSIC is the only universal language.

Posted Tue 31 Dec 02 @ 7:41 pm

Posted Fri 03 Jan 03 @ 1:07 am
cool I have not been to the site yet but am looking forward to hearing, I am trance, progressive,techno and good hip hop. I will post a mix when I have time.

Later>>>

Posted Wed 08 Jan 03 @ 1:27 pm
have put a second mix online : the Old Club Hits mix

with mauro picotto , bocca traxx , etcetera

greetings , behemoth...

when you're on my site , please drop a note with your opinion in my dj forum....

http://users.pandora.be/chiromagneet

Posted Thu 09 Jan 03 @ 12:40 am
to the guy to mixed that song
wat the fuk is wrong with u?... wats with the suck on my salty balls crap? the first few songs are crap until it gets to jorden -get it on 2nite. btw, i can hear the song ur trying to mix in the back when that song is playing - mix it at the end! however, i like the way get it on 2nite mixed into it...flowed. not a bad selection of songs. good 4 a first try.

Posted Mon 13 Jan 03 @ 1:53 pm
I have just installed atomixmp3, and I love it!

I have put a mix online, and would gladly like feedback.

(Its 20mb's, so maybe only broadbanders)

For my first attempt, i'm quite chuffed.

Oh and its Dance music btw...

--------

Pete

Posted Mon 13 Jan 03 @ 8:57 pm
to digital soul:
the r'n'b / hiphop mix actually was my first try with those genres...
i normally spin house , club , trance , etc...
but thx for listening anyway

Posted Wed 15 Jan 03 @ 12:56 am
DJ ManiHome userMember since 2003
hey i want new EFFECTS fot atomix MP3 2.2 where can i download it??

Posted Wed 15 Jan 03 @ 1:24 am
to behemoth:
sorry man i was a bit harsh on my last message....haha..
peace

Posted Fri 17 Jan 03 @ 7:33 am
by the way guys im trying (with some help from the good ol teamers) to promote a site where you can sumbit your mixes and share them and listen to others....

www.digital-soul.8m.com

truefully, there is not much yet because its brand new but send ur mixes to me and i would love to post them. I have some really good mixes by myself in the R&B section which im pretty proud of.. ;) however i would also like some feedback on em and hopefully ur mixes!! Send in anything from dance/trance/hip hop/R&B/house to ---@---.---

Music is life. Peace

Posted Fri 17 Jan 03 @ 7:38 am
gotta hand it to ya... great layout... i'm in my last year of webdesign...

great work...

i'll check around... i think i have a list with unlimited free hosting servers here somewhere... if i find it , i'll let you know... that way you can put entire mixes online...

greetings

behemoth

ps : about my mix : no problem m8 , i appriciate any critics , positive or negative

Posted Sat 18 Jan 03 @ 2:26 am
yea man i really need some good hosts!! if you find ANY good ones with lots of free space and banwidth and preferably without banners then that would b awesome. email me: ----and we can really get this site going good!!

[moderate by Phenryll]

Digital : don't post your mail address please !

Posted Sat 18 Jan 03 @ 12:58 pm
digital , can u mail me , so i have ur adress.... my emails on my site , ----------------------
=> you'll find it at the bottom of the page...

greetings ,
behemoth

[Moderate by Phenryll]

Stop please ! I'm closing this topic bcs some stupids demo users don't want understand the rules !

Posted Mon 20 Jan 03 @ 12:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)