Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: AutoMix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying this software, but I like to be able to put in a playlist and let the computer AutoMix if I want. The setup allows beginning, first beat or cue for start and end, last beat or cue for end. I can't find a combination that either doesn't fade out to early or too late on most songs - is there any other "fine tune"?

Posted Sat 17 Aug 02 @ 8:43 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Just use cue 2 for end point but this requires that you set cue points at the end of each song.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Sat 17 Aug 02 @ 9:07 pm
hello my name is jack.
i m looking for technical answer.
i m a dj used to play with turntables and i would like to be able to use mp3 mixer like automix because i m used to travel a lot and ...turntables are heavy.
i would like to know to know if automix is able to mix 2 songs for me.
for example if a song is runing on 150 bpm and the other one is waiting to be lauch...i would like to know if there s a "magic button " who match the second song to the first one...the two songs would be mixed on the right tempo.
in fact i just want to know if i have to adpt the tempo myself and mix the song or automix is able to do it for me?
thanks a lot.
please answer me.
jack

Posted Mon 19 Aug 02 @ 3:36 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes there is a magic button that does that. You should download and try the demo.

--

Oui il y a un bouton "magic" qui synchronise automatiquement les bpms. Vous devriez telecharger et tester la demo.

Rendez-vous dans le forum francais pour plus de renseignements, ca sera plus simple !

Posted Mon 19 Aug 02 @ 5:02 pm
@Yelruc2: using cuepoint #1 as the startpoint of each track and cuepoint #2 as the fadeout-marker is probably the best solution if you want full control

@the other bloke: it's called Atomixmp3 so I would guess it's VERY capable of basic mixin, yes! :)
*mumbles something in the line of RTFM and slowly walks away*

Posted Mon 26 Aug 02 @ 9:17 am
ISELITOHome userMember since 2002
hey necesito que me digan donde puedo conseguir una mezcladora en que pueda rayar ya que lo se hacer pero no se como hacerlo virtualmente

Posted Mon 23 Sep 02 @ 3:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)