Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: CAN YOU PRE-LISTEN TO TUNES???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mrbironHome userMember since 2005
ID LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN CUE UP A SONG, POSSIBLE BY HAVING THE TUNE COMING THROUGH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS, SO I CAN CUE UP AND TUNE TO A CERTAIN POINT, THEN MIX IT IN WITH THE ONE THAT IS BEING RECORDED?

DOES THAT MAKE SENCE?

PLEASE HELP, ROSS!

Posted Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 5:24 pm
Make sure you get the right y adapter. The one you are looking for should have a stereo plug on one end and two RCA jacks on the other end. Anything else won't work. Set up your config so that you have the top left soundcard selected and middle right icon with the headphones and speakers selected. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE FULL VERSION. But it's a hell of a lot cheaper than decks.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 4:21 am
if you got the full version, you cand do this witha Y adaptor, a 3d soundcard or two soundcards.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 6:59 pm
^^that was me...oops..

Posted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 7:00 pm
nanooHome userMember since 2002
Just buy a new sound card... and plug it in your pc...

i had done this.... in this way... now you can set your cue using your headphones and the music is playing on the main speakers..

but dont forget to set the SOUND-CONFEGRATION of atomix to use the double sound cards

Posted Mon 26 Aug 02 @ 8:21 pm
intrusoHome userMember since 2002
HI;

You could also go to options in your atomixmp3 and select sound configuration ad you'll see a picture of a speaker and a headphone click on it an select ok , now you are going to be able to prre listen to your music before you played , the only problem is tha you are going to listen to both music at the same time but it's going to record the one where the crossfader is at. good luck

Posted Sun 06 Apr 03 @ 1:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)