Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: a mix with darude's sandstorm

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi,

i'm looking for a good mix with darude's sandstorm in it.. i'm going to play it at a party with a visual projector and will credit the author..

thanks

Posted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 4:55 am
I found a real kool mix with Sandstorm in it.I cant think of the artist but go 2 like winmx and type in Blow My whistle Bitch.Thats how I found it already mixed with sandstorm and it sounds great.Or you can just do your own mix with sandstorm its pretty easy 2 work with.

Posted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 6:59 pm
the one with the will smith - men in black acapella over the top of sandstorm is gud and its also gud to for when ur buildin ur mix up to the bangin tunes

Posted Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 11:24 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
blow my whistle bitch is by Dj aligator!!!

.::DJ Ben Jammin::.

Posted Fri 15 Feb 02 @ 2:01 pm
Darude Vs Robert Miles - Children Of The Sandstorm

this is the best sandstorm mix!!
very good!!

Posted Mon 18 Feb 02 @ 12:36 pm
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
Darude Vs Martha Wash - Catch The Sandstorm

Wicked!!!!!

Posted Tue 26 Feb 02 @ 6:35 pm
if ur into the underground progressive house like myself, get Darude - Sandstorm (Superchumbo mix) amazing, and dont bother with winmx cause that program doest find anything, go with audiogalaxy the best music search out there.

Posted Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 4:05 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
try mixing the fields of love atb & york (darude remix)and the original sandstorm if you can make a good loop at kind of the end of the fields of love it has the same sound of sandstorm but played differently then mix it together and ull have ur own sandstorm mix!

Posted Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 4:40 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
which would be pretty cool also

Posted Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 4:47 am
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
I think Sandstorm is a good song, but its high paced also, so to mix this song with another song , i'd recommend mixing it with " ill fly with you " by gigi augostino , or whats his name... or try mixing it with " shhhhh, be quiet" by dam whos that artist.. :D DJ ONE PAK

Posted Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 4:08 pm
Sssst...is by Jonah.....I like `Pant and Corset Remix` is the coolest. Besides has any one heard of a group call `Professor Ding Dong`??? I`ve been looking for sometimes....

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 9:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)