Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: The Pioneer CDJ700S Manual - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Fruit are you working on a new version of The Pioneer CDJ700S Skin for V1.08? We could use your help man? I also would like to see that new Pioneer CMX 5000 skin if you are still think about doing one for it

Posted Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 10:46 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Dj Audio,

Well the 1.08 version is not very different of the 1.07b regarding skin functions, so the last one stills good for the moment.

Maybe I will submit a version that has the effects buttons back, but that would be the only one improvement. Be sure that when vdj will have more skins functions, the skin will be updated shortly.

I understand why you want a cmx5000 style, but my project was based on the cmx3000, I encounter graphical problems I am searching for a photo-set of it. If you want, send me some pictures of your decks, it must be very high quality photos, take some when the lights are turned off, and some when the lights are. I'll see what can done ;-).

However, keep up the good work, Dj Audio. Thanks for your consideration.

FRUiT

Posted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 12:18 am
I will email the pictures , thanks have a good mix.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 5:03 am
FRUiT

I just wanted to let you know I will email you somemore pictures soon I did not forget

email me if you could use the pictures I sent already.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 04 @ 1:38 am
A new version of the Pioneer CDJ700S is avalaible.

Hope you will enjoy!

FRUiT94

(wow I submitted the skin two days ago what a rapidity!)

Posted Mon 01 Mar 04 @ 11:37 pm
Awesome update fruit, i have only one suggestion. The quetion marks for non-analyzed songs, and the 'x' for already played songs are both very hard to see. maybe contrast them from the song icon a little more. Messin with codes is all new to me, if there is a way i can just change that color, plz let me know, other than that, i like it, and will continue using this skin.

Posted Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 2:15 am
in the very first lines of the xml file, in the section called 'browser', you can find a command named 'colormatrix'. Simply delete this line and the followings (some bg or rb or rg), then save the file and reload the skin, you will get the standard skin icons (yellow, red). Hope this helps.

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 9:02 am
A new update is avalaible.

I'm proud to be the first who submitted a panneled skin. Enjoy!

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 10:52 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Great job fruit!

I've already modded it and you should see a copy from rick :)

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 11:09 pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endly the awaited feature :

The scratch and the nudge are now panneled, with a switch button for each deck. Go for it !

Comments are welcome.

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 20 Apr 04 @ 1:10 pm
Nice job Fruit!

Posted Tue 20 Apr 04 @ 1:43 pm
Thank you, Redman

Regards

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 20 Apr 04 @ 4:16 pm
Great Job Fruit !

What's about your Track skin and the new "pannel" feature.

Regards, Laurent

Posted Tue 20 Apr 04 @ 5:30 pm
Fruit whats up

I add something to your skin let me know what you think. I will email it to you.

Good job play that music

Posted Wed 21 Apr 04 @ 2:14 pm
fabac0Home userMember since 2004
I'm a bit confused with this skin. Does it work with v1.09 or not? I just ask cause it's not downloaded as a zip file and whatever file it actually is; it doesn't load when placed in the right directory.

Posted Sat 22 May 04 @ 6:51 am
fabac0Home userMember since 2004
That goes for several other skins as well. I read the comments and Fruit says it only works with v1.06, is that right>

Posted Sat 22 May 04 @ 6:53 am
Could you be more precise?

Wich version of the software are you using? What this the file format, if it's not a .zip? Do you download it from the addons page, etc...

FRUiT94

Posted Sat 22 May 04 @ 9:51 am
Fabaco0Home userMember since 2004
I'm using v1.09of VirtualDj, I don't know what type of file the skin is because it's unrecognizable, it's just some type of DAT file. I did download it from the add-ons page. I even tried zipping whatever the file is and placing it in the my skin folder. I'm not crazy here am I? Can someone please verify this by downloading the pioneer skin and looking at the file. This goes for several other skins like the MixStation.

Posted Sun 23 May 04 @ 4:50 pm
Fabac0 or Fabaco0 or any other poor guy:

First you stop using the cracked version, if you want help, ask to the guy who have cracked it

If you can't respect the works of the creator of this software: GO AWAY !

Thats all !

Posted Sun 23 May 04 @ 5:12 pm
davekHome userMember since 2004
dzieki za skina zaraz zassysam pozdro

Posted Tue 21 Sep 04 @ 5:40 pm
23%