Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomix has gone out on me!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi...I've been using the trial version of atmox and it's great..but yesterday i got an error while using...something aboiut the registry....I reinstalled it about 3 times...nothing...when it did let me on the program it just freezed when i played a song...now it doesn't have an error, but there is just silence....plus i was in the middle of making a fantastic remix......so what do i do? wait for the new version? or turn to PC DJ (I don't want to!).plz help thx

Posted Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 11:35 am
This might help!

No: 1 Uninstall Atomixmp3
No: 2 Dont re install it!

SWEET

Posted Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 1:51 pm
1) Uninstall the program
2) Buy the program (you will get the upgrade when it comes out)
3) Install the purchased program.

This process will take you about 30 minutes and you're
back up and running!

Posted Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 2:56 pm
I really don't have money to burn on atomixmp3.....the trial has served me greta...until now...

Posted Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 4:25 pm
great*...btw.....when is the new version arriving?

Posted Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 4:25 pm
I always find it amazing that folks use a company sponsored forum and say: "I really don't have money to burn on atomixmp3.....the trial has served me greta...until now..." blah blah blah

Well....how about your customers not having money to pay you for whatever it is you do.

GO AWAY!!! or better yet just pay for what you use. I hope you are not using atomixmp3 in a commercial setting and make money of it. To be precise that would make you.....hummmmm.... you must know it yourself.

Posted Sun 29 Jul 01 @ 2:36 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
The demo has recording activated? that sounds like a bad idea :P

Posted Sat 04 Aug 01 @ 12:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)