Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: monitoring: 2 cards working, but only one sounds...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just read all the messages in this forum "tech support". And i continue with my problem:

I have two sound cards. The speakers connect to the card1 (C1) and the headphone to the Card2 (C2).
In the atomix (full / registered version) i choose 2 cards and speakers/headphone icons.
Two examples:
1.-- Config menu: In selection card1 I select C1 and in the box selection card2 i choose C2. OK.
The music only sound in the speakers (C1) and never in the headphone (C2).
2.-- Config menu: In selection card1 I select C2 and in the box selection card2 i choose C1. OK.
The music only sound in the headphone (C2) and never in the speakers (C1).

I have Direct X 8.0a installed.
And i don't have this problem with other programs like Virtual TurnTables, in which I play the main song in the speakers a the second, in the headphone.

Please, help me, i known atomix is the best for DJ's.
Regards.

don___2001@hotmail.com

Posted Mon 16 Jul 01 @ 8:06 pm
Hey Don,

I have the same problem bud, you need to get the full version, not the cracked one as it does not work. You see, in my currency, its very expensive to get the full version. so i played around with the cracked version and there is no way you can config your sound cards to monitor.

Posted Wed 18 Jul 01 @ 12:49 pm
Hey,

I don't think you need a whole new version...
But anyway! i have the same F***ing problem!!!
There has to be some one that has the FULL version?

Tosh,

/pock

Posted Tue 24 Jul 01 @ 5:46 pm
The only way to get it to wirk is buy the full version. I did what u guyz did then I bought it and It works great, but goodluck tring to sync the two sound cards together so they r both on beat, can anyone help me out?

DJ MTA

Posted Thu 26 Jul 01 @ 6:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)