Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Monitoring With only one sond card, not 3d

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok ive read every message on the board and everyone seems to be saying that it is possible to monitor the next song with only one 3d card, ive got the full version and tried using stero spliting cables to run it through an external amp but i cant seem to get it right. How can u use spliting cables when the one signal coming from the computer is only from the deck that is playing, therefore it must be imposibe. FOr anyway that has set it up can they please help

Posted Tue 05 Jun 01 @ 10:30 am
Sorry people but i dont ahve a 3d card stuffed it up

Ok ive read every message on the board and everyone seems to be saying that it is possible to monitor the next song with only one sound card, ive got the full version and tried using stero spliting cables to run it through an external amp but i cant seem to get it right. How can u use spliting cables when the one signal coming from the computer is only from the deck that is playing, therefore it must be imposibe. FOr anyway that has set it up can they please help

Posted Tue 05 Jun 01 @ 10:31 am
DaSOHome userMember since 2001
What are you asking? You can monitor if you have a 3D card with *2* stereo outputs - front and rear. What's with the splitting cable idea? Did you try to say that you don't have a 3D card in the 2nd post, "stuffed"?

Posted Thu 07 Jun 01 @ 12:10 am
You must configure it with 3d, cause when you do this it wil use left for output and right for monitor (I think)

Posted Thu 14 Jun 01 @ 12:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)