Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: my montioring does not work

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i just got the full version and under both settings (3d card or two cards) my monitoring does not work. my first card is a soundblaster live value and my other one is a btc 1817 dx card. with the soundblaster, i'm only getting sound through one of the desks in both my speakers and headphones. with both cards selected, i'm only getting the same. i have all the settings right on atomix but is there a certain way i have to configure my soundcard/s?

Posted Sat 02 Jun 01 @ 4:29 am
You have to configure your Soundblaster for 4 speakers.

To do such, look in the Soundblaster menu at the top of your screen, select the AudioHQ tab, select speakers and choose the option "4 speakers" that should make it work properly.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Sat 02 Jun 01 @ 6:56 pm
No, atomix is just shit and you're a loser.

Posted Sun 03 Jun 01 @ 10:05 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
And you would know wouldnt you Mr "fuckoffanddie"
try doing what ur nicname suggests...

Peace,
.::DJ Nero::.

Posted Mon 04 Jun 01 @ 10:47 am
hey, i was only looking for help. if you are looking for trouble and not afraid to meet me post your e-mail address here and both you and i can set a time and place to meet punk. i hate jerks like you and i sincerely hope you will back up your words, otherwise i hope your namesake/ handle becomes your epitath one day.

Posted Thu 07 Jun 01 @ 8:09 am
People, People....Can't we all just........mix some music?

Posted Thu 07 Jun 01 @ 7:34 pm
ok, configured soundblaster for four speakers and on the test it works (headphones rear and speakers front, but monitoring still does not work. any other ideas?

Posted Thu 07 Jun 01 @ 9:36 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you´ve installed a 3D card, why do you try to use two cards??? With the SB Live all works fine. Just check if you selected the right driver in the sound config, set the right config (3D + speakers/headphones), install DirectX8 and, if you really use a registered full version, not a cracked one, all works!

mama

Posted Fri 08 Jun 01 @ 9:14 am
Heh, that's cool that you programmed it so that cracked versions don't work properly.

You should like make the demo version intentionally unstable so that it will crash like mad after ten minutes or so, like a big memory leak. That way it doesn't matter if you cracked it, it's still limited :D

Posted Mon 18 Jun 01 @ 11:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)