Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how i can monitor the next Song

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Whats Up ..
i wanna ask how i can monitor the Next song with out mixing it with Current Song while im Recording

i have PIII

2 Sounds Cards

Thanks Alot

Dj.cru.

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 2:15 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No prob! You need the full version!

mama

Posted Tue 08 May 01 @ 7:44 pm
Your mama.

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 12:24 am
And when you have the full version... if you don't already. Just click on the picture of two soundcards and set the decks to play off the two you have. It's pretty simple. Any other questions feel free to drop me an email (though beware, I'm not a team member so I may mislead you, but I will try and answer your question.)

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 1:25 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
St jame we are here to answer all this questions so please don't interact with our job

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 6:12 pm
Whoa Yan, I said I'd help. I'm taking your position. I acknowledged the fact that I'm not a team member. If the poor guy actually has a problem and the only response he get's is "buy the full version", and perhaps he has. Just offering a fellow user some advice, from user to user. That's what I'm here for, so please don't interfere with that. Last I checked we are still allowed to help each other out when we have problems. Isn't that what the forum is for?

Posted Wed 09 May 01 @ 8:52 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Sorry Saint_James, but it is better to write through the forum, than by e-mail bitween users because it allows the others to see the answer... It also allows the others to add informations to your answer or to share a different point of view. Keep cool!

Bon mix, alrea

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 2:43 am
I completely agree with you on that one.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 6:35 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
that's exactli i would said... maybe have i writen something else... sorry!

I mean of course, we need user's opinion about problems in order to help each other but post the messages here. It is more simple for us.

And last, I will now delete all the old messages in order to keep only the most important (I'm sure we have 300 question How can I monitor...) so I need to have the max of answers...

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 1:16 pm
Your mama.

Posted Thu 10 May 01 @ 6:33 pm
Thankx Alot.........!! i did it ......

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 2:02 am
Hi... i wanna say that i select the Picture of tow Sounds Cards but the Sounds only Come out
from the Sound Cards which i selected First ......!! i have the Full Virsion of Aotmix

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 5:47 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If so, please mail us with your registered email to the support, so we can help you.

mama

Posted Fri 11 May 01 @ 5:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)