Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: American-DJ DCD-PRO400 (1024x768) v2.1 - Problem Opening Zip File

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey first of all my congratulations on creating such an amazing skin.. it just blew me away!!
But unfortunately my hdd crashed and i lost everything including the skin.. now when i downloaded the skin, via a download manager as well as the IE downloader, winzip gives me an error, saying that the file cannot be opened as it is an invalid archive.
(i've donwloaded the same file about 10 times no change)
Could u help me out... maybe email me the skin or something!!
Thanx a lot!!

My email is kfalco@inbox.as
"Honey i've got rhythm that I havent used yet!!"

Posted Sat 24 Aug 02 @ 8:47 pm
what you expect for an illegal cracked version???

Posted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 12:12 am
Hey that was uncalled for... and btw.. it seems u dont know much about computers... and that u dont read so good!! I said winzip is having a problem opening the file... not atomix!!

Posted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 11:51 am
why was it uncalled for you are doing something illegal!!!!!! so no it wasn't!

Posted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 12:47 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Disable the download manager and try again. The way the page is scripted it could cause problems with a download manager and corrupt the file. Also, IE caches files and may have the corrupt file in its cache. Try clearing IE's cache and try again. If it doesn't work, then the file itself may be corrupted. I'll try downloading it myself and see what happens. There was a problem once with a zip file being corrupted but that was fixed. Maybe theres a new file corrupted again.

And DJ_Walkers, what does downloading skin files have to do with being illegal?

Grimm

Posted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 2:21 pm
Hey Grimm
Thanx a lot mate, really appreciate it....
The cache was clear, but i tried donwloading it again... and this time it worked!! U're my angel!! and to express my gratitude here's a link to a tune by ColdCut!!

http://promo.mudhut.co.uk/NinjaTune/beatsnpieces.mp3

p.s Walker sorry for all the mean things i said bout u!!

Posted Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 4:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)