Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: 3 decks again!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Last time I mixed 3 decks with the mutltiple instance option but it was very hard the keep the beats matched. So I can't figure out why it can't be possible to create an atomix program that doesn't contain 3 decks. What if you create a little screen (where the beats are shown) that you can place underneath the original atomix screen. And then you add to that only the necessary tools like equalisers, maybe loops and effects. In style of the "smart repeat" effect. Not much, looks ugly, but works fine! This way you could see the beats more precisely and make more accurate adjustments to the thirth deck. And you can't say that the computer can't handle it because I don't suggest that you must have a beatmatch button or something like that. Just a modified version of the Multiple Instance option.
I hope you understand what I'm thinking about (sorry for my english), I really (REALLY) want that thirth deck.

Let me know if this is possible

GnoedeL

Posted Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 2:32 pm
why doesn't anybody answer my question? Is it really that impossible or is it stupid. You could at least tell me what you think about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about then I'll try to translate it again (my english is not that good so I understand)
So plz let me know something

GnoedeL

Posted Thu 22 Aug 02 @ 12:11 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
3 decks on a skin is currently not possible since Atomix only supports 2 decks. Hopefully, the programmers will add in a deck in a future version.

Grimm

Posted Thu 22 Aug 02 @ 2:50 am
ChitsoHome userMember since 2004
Oh come on guys, it has been two years since we've been waiting. Can someone please come up with a way of having 3 simultaneous decks. Just three...please! Anyone, someone, creators!?

Posted Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 8:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)