Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: A question for the Skin designers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First of all, Thanks for your creative efforts. I've stared at the skin designing stuff and read it until my eyes hurt, and can't quite put my finger on how to make one. I appreciate all the different skins, and the people who make them.
Here's a foolish question for you. When I work a club, I open up a note pad and type in the names of the bartenders, and cocktail waitresses so I will remember to introduce them several times over the course of my shift. However the new High Res skins take up the whole screen on the laptop. Is there any way that a small space can be provided to type in and edit text so drink specials and staff members names can be remembered? Sure I could go back to the old fashioned way of jotting their names on a business card, and laying it on my mixer, I just think this would be more high tech. That'd also be a good place to type out names of requests that you didn't have so you'd remember to look for them.

Posted Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 4:33 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There is a command "nothing" useful to make a zone react to the mouse with over. I will see if i can have notepad in there.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 02 @ 8:44 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That'd be sweet! I know it's a pretty petty little thing to be thinking about. But I just think it'd be a cool little feature. If nothing else, the cocktail waitress will be impressed.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 02 @ 9:15 pm
Maybe this shot is ok for your job.
Open atomix and make a playlist with only one song. Save the playlist. Close atomix open notepad and write even your life story. (every enter is a deferent line) Save us this file over the playlist file you great at the start. Open Atomix and load the playlist. All bar staff (even the customers) are in your playlist. You will never forget no one.
If it is ok for you i stay here. If not i will have a look about "nothing" command.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 02 @ 9:43 pm
Sorry my price is a cocktail waitress. If it is too expensive for you i can have only the waitress. *-)))

Posted Tue 12 Mar 02 @ 9:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)