Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Use this forum if you have questions about skin development, or if you want to communicate with skin developers.
Topic: Additional Skins
Where can I find other skins besides the default and Denon?

Posted Thu 28 Dec 00 @ 7:55 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

We are working on it!

You will can find them when finished in the add-ons page of our website!

Moreover, I work on a skinmaker for every user of Atomixmp3

Posted Fri 29 Dec 00 @ 11:07 am
Well, I remember when I first got Atomixmp3 and I LOVED IT! (and still do)it said it was fully skinable, so I asumed I could find skins for it, I was wrong.
I just came back to the website recently and obviusly it had changed alot, and there was a new version! so I got it and it was pretty kool, so I checked out the 2 new skins, pretty but not all too spectacular I'm sad to say so like any fan of a great software I thought I'd help, I made a skin, it sucked horibly! so I tried again, and this time SUCCESS! I have made the koolest skin yet! it's a platinum, black, and dark blue theme variation of the denon skin with some kool special fx, I have sent it to Atomixmp3 since I was so amazed at how good it looked. I'm sure they'll like it too, but in the mean time if you want the skin send me an email at

Posted Wed 21 Feb 01 @ 1:29 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
As every body seems to want more skins, here is an adresse where you will find different versions of the denon skin. I am sure that a lot of ppl have made his own one but where are they? Where can we store the skins fot sharing?

Posted Wed 21 Feb 01 @ 5:20 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003

Posted Wed 21 Feb 01 @ 5:21 pm