Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: MAC version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Please, I NEED a Macintosh version of Atomix MP3

thanx

Posted Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 10:11 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We're working on it.

Posted Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 8:07 am
aceno16Home userMember since 2006
me aswell, its good enogh its on pc, and im addicted. but recently bought a ibook g4 laptop, so now i want to take my mixes with me,
please can you give me a date on when atomix is going to come out on mac,s

ps. if it is can you make it os 10.3.9 onwards tanx

Posted Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 1:52 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VirtualDj Mac version has been confirmed...but not an atomix version, anyway why not jut post a new topic instead of posting on one thats a few years old

Posted Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 1:58 am
HELP!!!! i need infomation into atomix being on apple. its bad enogh i use my apple. because it is much reliable than the pc crap!!!.

Someone tell m,e a date of relase or somthing!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 2:02 am
There is no development anymore on AtomixMp3 for years. Therefore there will not be a version for the mac. VDJ however, will be released for mac os. So it will probably be time for an upgrade from AtomixMp3 to VDJ.
Ewout

Posted Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 2:31 pm
can aany of the atomix saff tell us hens its going to coome out atleast tell us which month its comming out

Posted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 3:32 pm
If you would have read some of the posts about v4, then you would have known, that no date is given and that it will be released when it is ready. And it is ready when beta testing is finished and all known bugs and problems are solved.
It is not necessary to post your question in 3 threads, while you will get the same answer in all of them.
Ewout

Posted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 8:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)