Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: an automatic start when beat matching

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

One pAkHome userMember since 2002

HELLO ATOMIX TEAM, I WOULD WISH FOR A FEATURE THATS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT WHEN MIXING, SOMETIMES I HAVE THE SECOND SONG READY FOR MIXING , AND WOULD WISH THAT WHEN I USE THE CROSSFADER TO BEATMATCH THE SECOND PLAYER WOULD START AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I GET CLOSE TO THE MIDDLE OF THE CROSSFADER.... THAT WAY IF THE FIRST SONG IS ALMOST FINISHED , I CAN JUST CROSSFADE TOWARD THE SECOND SONG, AND IT WOULD SOUND CLEANER IN THE MIX , INSTEAD OF HAVING TO PRESS PLAY FIRST AND THEN CROSSFADE THE BEATS...
SO, MY POINT IS , THAT WHEN YOUR TRYING TO BLEND TECHNO BEATS WITH BREAK BEATS IT WOULDN'T SOUND FUNNY WHEN ITS CROSSFADING TO THE SECOND SONG AND THE MIX WOULD HAVE A CLEANER MIX... KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... AN AUTOMATIC PLAY WHEN CROSSFADING TO THE NEXT SONG... THAT WOULD BE MY WISH LIST...
PS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEAM.!!!

SINCERELY, DJ ONEPAK

Posted Sat 23 Feb 02 @ 11:32 am
Atomixmp3 does have this option. Look at the side of the playlist, and there is a button with a star on it you can press to have it automatic mix the next song for you at the end of the first song. The only problem with this is that usually it mixes quite early, but be patient, because the v2.1 (when it comes out for the public) will have an option that will let you control when it automixes. I hope this is the option you're looking for.

I Hope I Could Be Of Assistence!

-MixMasterMatt

Posted Sat 23 Feb 02 @ 3:21 pm
(nt = no text)

Posted Sun 24 Feb 02 @ 2:24 am
that's not what he means.
anyone who mixed professionally knows that feature from industry standard pioneer mixers, it has nothing to do with automixing.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 02 @ 11:02 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
(nt = no text)

Posted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 11:23 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Buy a external mixer, than you be able to do 2 things at a time.
And sinds iam using atomix to mix i have more time for drinks and smokes when i am mixing at a gig, what i am trying to say is don't get to lazy ;-).

Grtz

Posted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 11:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)