Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Just a Few Suggestions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I know AtomixMP3's goal is to make the interface simple, and by adding more and more options makes it more complicated.

But I have a few suggestions for the update:

1) Incorporating a 1/2 and 1/4 beat sampler / looper, as mixvibes has. (THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE!!!)

2) Creating an algorithm which allows all the desks to have their beats sync'ed in mult-instance sessions with the magic button (ALL 3 or 4 desks at the same time)

3) Upping the pitch range to +/- 50 % or even +/- 100%

4) Stuttering (as does the Numark CDN-34)

5) Scratching effects when dargging the rhythm curves

6) A TAP function (so you can calculate the BPM of slower music like Hip-Hop, which atomix isn'tr really made for)

7) A more improved "Cut" effect (currently sounds too smooth, would sound better more "choppy")

Please let me know if you agree with this or just think i am f*cked up.

Email me ****** and lemme know what you think of atomix. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or Mixvibes?

Of all DJ programs,ATOMIX kicks ass compared to ALL the others (Mixvibes is a far cry from first though )

Posted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 6:46 am
ATOMIX is better than mixvibes if you want automix but for all others features (EQ, loops, cue points, effects, pitch bend...) mixvibes is better and more usable by PRO dj.
Even V2 doesn't have 1/10 of mixvibes features.

Posted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 8:42 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Atomix has cue points, equalizers, and looping.

Yes, I would like to see the tap-bpm, scratching, and multi-instance sync features, too - that would be great.

As for the sound effects, learn to program and make some! It's extendable!

Posted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 2:27 am
I just found a link to an awesome manual beat counter:

http://ddrpccentral.teamgwailo.com/downloads/winbpm.zip

I dunno...the features that 2.0 has are pretty close to those of mixvibes. Don't get me wrong...Mixvibes is a great program....but it has a few more features....to makeup for that, it lacks the ease of use and functionality of atomix.

As an intermediate DJ.....i give atomix 9.5/10 (just a few bugs that need to be corrected)

I'M SURE THAT FUTURE UPDATES OF 2.X ARE GONNA MAKE ATOMIX THE F*CKING LORD OF DJ PROGRAMS.

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FULL VERSION...GET IT!! It's only 5% of the cost of equivlent CD Decks and Mixers. Clavel deserved the 12 hours of sweat i went through to buy this program.

cheers.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 6:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)