Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: SB Live Support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I think eveyone knows what a pain it can be to get two sound cards to both work right in the same system.. especially if they are the same brand, let alone model.

How about support for SB Live!..i.e. Front/Back to Main/Monitor?

Thanx for making great software.

Posted Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 6:26 am
Uhm... I'm using it with SB Live and it works great... You need the registered version to make use of these features tho.

Posted Wed 10 Oct 01 @ 7:14 pm
i have a sb live value card...a full version of atomix and a mixer with amp and speakers...how do i use it all as a replacment to a set of decks in a club.

i have taken to time to read the relavant post messages but i still am a bit unsure...

if any one can tell me, in very basic instructions, i would be grateful.

nice wan

el baz

Posted Tue 16 Oct 01 @ 10:28 pm
I have a Live 1024, and configured it as follows:

* In the Soundblaster menu appearing on the top of your menu, select the "Environment" tab
* In the environment tab, select "4 speakers" as output (you might have to reboot your system to have those settings take effect)

* Connect the Soundblaster "Front" output to a line entry of your mixing table. Do the same with the "Read" output.

* In Atomix, in the configuration menu (swiss knife icon), go to "Sound config". In the left part of the screen, select the 3D sound card. In the right part of the screen select the mixing table.

* Now your configuration should be set for use with an external mixing table.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Wed 17 Oct 01 @ 9:44 pm
Sorry, the posting above should say:

* In the Soundblaster menu appearing on the top of your DESKTOP window, select the "Environment" tab

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Posted Wed 17 Oct 01 @ 9:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)