Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: new version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I know the people keep saying "Hopefully it will be out soon"...well id like to know if its actually going to come out and how do we know that you guys arent just trying to give us the run around so that we will keep posing and keep having faith in you guys. There has been no new news in about 2 and a half months on the news section. Id like to know as much information as possible so that i dont lose faith in Atomix. Thanx guys

Posted Thu 04 Oct 01 @ 4:27 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The reason is simple.
Only the grand masters are allowed to post news in the HOMEPAGE! Our support team can only post some news in the general forum.

For the moment, the grand masters are offline due to the mixmove event. So they can't post any news. Besides, they have decided to post only important news and not only a message like 'Atomixmp3 1.2 is still in development'

Posted Thu 04 Oct 01 @ 10:33 am
And we are grateful for that...

Posted Fri 05 Oct 01 @ 1:41 am
you should impliment an aqulizer on each deck, more professional as example bpm studio. The beat engine of atomix is super

Posted Tue 16 Oct 01 @ 11:18 am
The hard reality? Atomixmp3 is dead! It's not coming another version of this program! I'm sorry... :-(

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 9:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)