Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: UPLOADING???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I was wondering how do you guys upload your mixes to the web. I am a member of the atomix dj group on audiogalaxy, but I have no idea on how to upload my mixes. I have no clue on how to do it. I know I have to convert my WAV file into MP3, but how do I do that, and then what am I suppose to do. Basically, I need to know everything. If anyone could help, it would be appreciated because I have some mixes that I would want to put up.
Thanx

...VOXDC...

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 2:30 am
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Use MP3 Workshop 'http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~mp3workshop/' to convert your wav to mp3. Use 128kbps if you're going to send it to the rest of us. Make sure your new mp3 is in your audiogalaxy shared folder. Start your audiogalaxy satellite. Go to your audiogalaxy home page 'http://www.audiogalaxy.com/user/home.php?' and find your mp3 in the A-Z folders of artists. Click on your mp3 and follow the options. Easy, huh? Now send me something nice ;o)

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 10:01 am
Thanx, I am going to try it and see if it works. If it doesn't, I'll be back with some more questions, but until then peace out.

...VOXDC...

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 4:13 pm
Okay, I have converted my wav file into mp3, but when I go to my shared files, it doesn't show up, what am I suppose to do. I am running my satelite and everything, I used another program to change my wav into mp3, but nothing shows up, if you or someone could help.
Thanx

...VOXDC...

Posted Thu 18 Apr 02 @ 4:58 pm
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you make sure your mp3 was in your audiogalaxy shared folder? Also I think the satellite only scans for new files when it is started so try re-starting it.

Posted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 9:36 am
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
sometimes it takes audiogalaxy a while to find your shared files...
a couple of startups of the sat should do it, but it can take a couple of days sometimes....
look forward to hearing your mix when you get it out
=)

Posted Fri 19 Apr 02 @ 2:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)