Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ Pro special launch price : 249€ - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

We have done all the waiting required by any person. They need to come clean and start delievering or tell us the truth.

Posted Tue 16 Mar 04 @ 12:13 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
-Posted Wed 10 Mar 04 @ 19:34:14 -

As I posted it will be soon. Probably less than 2 weeks now.

Posted Tue 16 Mar 04 @ 12:54 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'd also like to have mine "RIGHT NOW"!
But I'd rather have it RIGHT, than NOW.

Posted Tue 16 Mar 04 @ 2:38 am
nice comment Rick :)

GnoedeL

Posted Tue 16 Mar 04 @ 11:17 am
amen Rick...Releasing a working XP10 is alot better than rushing it and it have all kinds of bugs and such...mo

Posted Mon 22 Mar 04 @ 5:16 am
Where I can get one of these?

Posted Thu 01 Apr 04 @ 1:55 pm
It's been two weeks now so where is it. VDJ Pro is a no show. Your out of time gentlemen . Let get it together now . Stop giving us excuses . Just admit it doesn't work and you are looking for a work around instead of redoing the whole consol in USB2.

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 12:33 am
Hold your horses digitalmdj. They said " Probably less than 2 weeks now "!
--> Probably does not mean that they are sure that I will be available in two weeks.
Just wait & see!!!

GnoedeL

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 12:40 am
We have been waiting since January so thats long enough. Lets see what they have to offer. We are no longer are being nice about this.

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 4:55 pm
i waited from december 2003,
now that i have solved all of the probelems i had with the Hercules console, i'm not in a hurry to get 2 xp10s anymore.
Besides, i had some huge expenses last month so maybe i'll still buy a pair of these, but it will have to wait for better times.
there's no rush for me anymore.

Posted Mon 05 Apr 04 @ 8:45 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i'm sure they're trying their hardest to get the XP-10's working and bug free. they will be released when they are ready and not before. Would you like the same think to happen like what happened with the Dj Console?

Personally i would wait however long and accually get a product that works and not somthing that stuffs up every two seconds.

Even if they did release it now you wouldn't stop complaining because it isn't working properly and you would be wanting your money back.

They are trying to avoid the troubles that Hercules have had erlease a great product once it is ready

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 12:41 pm
i was aware of that, but they kept it quiet for a long time.
it's ok to let everybody wait in order to make the final product bugfree, but they should keep the waiters informed WHY they have to wait and status about progress.

it's like getting stuck in traffic without knowing what the cause is.

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 1:57 pm

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 3:14 pm
djsoppaPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Thu 08 Apr 04 @ 3:00 pm
Hey Soppa.
Where did you get the controllers? I am waiting to buy the software but I really want two controllers with it. Thanks.

Posted Fri 09 Apr 04 @ 7:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)