Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP ME! cant get used to the new interface!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i recently got atomix 2.0 but im already missing the good ol' first skin, the one that came with the free version (the free version default), the one with the big beat window, the one that indicated the dBs, the one with the big letters... can you tell me whether i can find this skin for my atomix mp3 2.0?? :((((((

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 6:57 pm
djbyteHome userMember since 2003
Actually you can only get skins for the new version 2.1, if you are a registered legal user of v.2.0 you can download freely the 2.1.

Regards

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 7:05 pm
ok, but is the aforementioned skin available for 2.1? It's the specific skin i'm looking for.

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 7:59 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the default skin for 2.1 is very similar to the default skin that came with 2.0.

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 8:19 pm
but i want the default skin of the very first version of atomixmp3... the free demo version skin... why isnt there such a skin available for the versions that followed?? :(((

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 8:44 pm
dude calm down.. the default for 2.1 is almost EXACTLY the same as the default for 2.0 trust me..

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 9:36 pm
@phatty: if you are talking about the skin that's featured on the front page of atomixmp3.com, it is very different to the demo version one

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 10:00 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I'm sure the dude is referring to the silver default skin that came with Atomix 1.x....

JN-Classic is about as close as you're gonna get. I say look around in the skins section and find something that's close enough...

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 10:35 pm
at last someone understands what im talking about :)@djtalon .... could anyone make the same skin that v.1.x had for the new version??? plug-ins or no plug-ins... i liked my old atomixmp3 no matter how many times it reminded me that it was a demo version :))))

Posted Mon 01 Apr 02 @ 11:29 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
That might be cool, but it'd still look different with the eq faders and stuff on it.

If i knew how to skin I'd do it right now, though... :-)

Posted Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 4:46 am
i`ve differentq.. is it possible to download any plug-in if i`m
a free-trial user ? fanx. nomore_f.

Posted Fri 14 Feb 03 @ 11:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)