Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: audiocatalyst

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just purchased it and I tried to rip a cd it showed up on my screen on atomix but when I clicked it there was no sound! could some one help. By the way this chat board has been a great help thanks!

Posted Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 11:48 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please be more pecific??
I don't understand your Question.

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 11:18 am
sure
I downloaded the audiocatalyst program yesterday and I inserted a cd in my d drive to make a mp3. Then I clicked grab! the program went through it function and the mp3 showed up on atomix! but when I clicked it to play it was silent. something must have been on mute or something I dont know what I did wrong the program is pretty simple isnt it? I also cant get any Tech support from them

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 8:12 pm
Can't help you with that one, maybe you should try another ripping program. Mp3 Workshop works really good though!!! You can find the link to dowload it in one of the messages in the forum.

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 9:00 pm
did you normalize the mp3 and on witch bitrate did you compress it?
And have you scaned your mp3 by atomix??

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 10:55 pm
oh no i didnt scan it but i did normalize it ill try that thanks

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 11:04 pm
ok still having trouble. I did normalize and I compressed at 128 Im not sure how to scan. I clicked scan for mp3 files and also auto scan now I come up with a little bit of sound but a whole lot of static noise?

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 11:14 pm
try another program, maybe is that the solution

Posted Sat 09 Mar 02 @ 11:59 pm

Posted Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 12:05 am
No it cant be the program, i used it to all my mp3's.
And the Mp3 Workshop fucked them all up!!!!

I suggest to uninstall atomixmp3 and audiocatalyst and reinstall them again, then do a little studie on both programs somthimes people are so happy withe there new toys that the forget to studie (like me).

Then i suggest to make a folder with the name "My Mp3's".
Step 2 is to go to "general" in AudioC. and choose that the program wil place all riped files in "My Mp3's".
Step 3 let AudioC. Normalize all you mp3 unconditionaly to 98% And a Bitrate of 128 seems fair for most users and won't take much space.
(a tip name you mp3 like this Tina Turner - Nutbush City)
After you did all this download winamp and chance all your mp3's in winampfiles, if the play in winamp your mp3 is good!.

Then try do play it in atomixmp3 again, good luck.

Salva

Posted Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 9:51 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I too had some problems with mp3's that I had re-sampled with mp3 workshop. It totally trashed some of my mono files. Now I use Gold Wave. No more problems.

Posted Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 12:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)