Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Donation to Atomix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mhvuHome userMember since 2003
Hey,
I have about $5 I want to donate to Atomix team. How can I do that ;-D
But seriously, I think Atomix team should create a donation box so people like me can contribute. Just a thought

Posted Mon 25 Feb 02 @ 7:57 pm
Just go on http://atomixmp3-france.fr.st/support.php3
and click on each advert every day. No matter if it's the french community site, that's a way in many others to help the atomix team, and they're absolutly worth it.

RvN

Posted Mon 25 Feb 02 @ 8:01 pm
Thats nice ..... Atomix productions deserves the EXTRA money ... though they get tens of thousands of dollars from paying customers.

I guess that's more important than starving children (and adults too) from 3rd world countries in South America, Africa and Asia who virtually have NOTHING (I mean NOTHING) !

I don't want to sound offensive towards atomix, nor do I want to sound like I deserve a nobel peace prize. But I do look at it from a logical and humanitarian point of view. So please don't try to argue with me or bash me (which I am sure some of may).

That is my two cents. Cheers.
Dave.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 02 @ 3:22 am
Everything is relative and it was a joke at the beginning.

RvN

Posted Tue 26 Feb 02 @ 12:37 pm
OK ? Don't I look stupid ? Sorry about that.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 02 @ 5:39 pm
Me parece bien tu idea de donar esa plata pero creo que el equipo de atomix debe de tener buenos ingresos o aunque sea, se deben ganar la vida haciendo este trabajo. Respecto a lo que dice el otro participante del foro, soy de sudamerica y agradezco su inquietud. Pero no conozco bien la situación en Asia o en Africa, pero en mi pais, no hay que creer todo lo que se ve desde el extranjero.
Gracias,
Dj Coc "Argentina"

Posted Tue 26 Feb 02 @ 9:30 pm
nateHome userMember since 2001
you dont look stupid saying you'd like to support the atomix team, i'm guessing you probably spend a significate percent of your day working with atomixmp3.

anyhow, thanks for posting the ad site, i'll start increasing the ad traffic numbers each day ;)

big ups the atomixmp3 team.. yall rock! [yes im from texas:P]

-nate

Posted Wed 27 Feb 02 @ 10:19 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey, yo no escribi ese mensaje y no sé quién lo hizo.- Me imagino que algún anonimo con ganas de molestar
Dj Coc "Argentina"

I didnt write this message and I dont know who was.-

Posted Thu 28 Feb 02 @ 4:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)