Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: THX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Thanks a lot guys. Don't think I'll ever return here. If this is what I get...

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 7:28 pm
Sorry, I wrote a mistake: it has to be
"Thanks a lot guys. I don't think I'll ever return here. If this is what I get..."

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 7:34 pm
Ikke, the first post was fine, the 'I' although gramatically more correct, isn't absolutely necessary, the meaning was still the same. (Not a dig, just trying to help).

It is not unreasonable to put you as a newbie, because, to be quite honest, you are a newbie. You have not been here long and you have not got the full version of Atomix. Your input is helpful and I hope you decide to continue posting messages here, but respect the fact that you are new here and you have to work your way up the ranks the same as everyone else. I was a newbie for a long time before attaining my current Junior Member status and I've been using the full version of Atomixmp3 since the first version.

When people receive a message from an 'experienced' member, they expect exactly that - experience. You need to have lots of knowledge of Atomixmp3 itself in order to give worthwhile help to people, although your knowledge of other things has proven to be quite expansive, that alone does not qualify you as an experienced member, but is of course useful and very helpful to people.

I hope I have helped here.

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 9:20 pm
IC. I don't think I'll leave. I'll miss it ;-). But I hope you understand it's quite hard...

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 9:26 pm
Hi Ikke, I think their puting you back to "newbie" is due to an incoming new beta test. If you were still a member, you would have access to the beta area. Since you are not a registered user of Atomix, you cannot go there.

I think that everyone here knows how helpful you are, it's mostly a matter of access rights. That seems pretty plausible to me.

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 10:07 pm
If it's like that, please forgive me my post :-( Sorry, it wasn't meant to be rude

Posted Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 10:10 pm
The beta test will be out soon? Where will I be able to find it on the site? I have the full version, and am registered, so I'm assuming that I'll be allowed to try it. :)

-MixMasterMatt

Posted Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 1:04 pm
Well I don't know if there will actually be a beta test, but I know the team is thinking about it.

Posted Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 1:56 pm

Posted Mon 11 Feb 02 @ 2:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)