Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: new addon section is ready

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well, since everybody was complaining about the default skin of Atomix v2.0, we worked the whole week-end to bring you a few new skins with a more professional look.
Hope you'll enjoy them.

Stephane C.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 6:34 am
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take back everything bad I said about the new version! Thank you so much for giving us the denon classic skin. The usability of the program went from not much to OMFG! Everything from the pitch controls to the eq have improved 300% with this skin. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 7:25 am
Wow, I am 23 years old and I sounded like a kid at christmas in my above post. hehe :)

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 7:34 am
Well, we just try to read what you people say in the forums and take that into account in our work :)

Stephane C.

BTW, what does OMFG means?

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:03 am
Oh My F*cking G*d

Thanks again for listening to our suggestions.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:11 am
apparently you cant select a player with the new skins . ie: the A and B buttons to switch between =O/

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:59 am
HAHA! You're kidding, right? please tell me your kidding and you just didn't see the huge 1 and 2 or A and B buttons on ALL of the new skins...take another look!

Gonerific

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:10 am
your a boner, now try loading two songs in each player and THEN pressing the 1 and 2 buttons, they dont switch anymore, the players and colours of the visual display stay the SAME. Try it yourself before coming on here giving it the homer and marge, matey boy

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:13 am
My apologies brother. The buttons in fact don't change decks....however the keyboard shortcut still functions as usual. Jumped the gun on that one. :(

The "Eating His Words" Goner

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:16 am
Yes guys you are right.
The skins are corrected now, you can download it again.
thanks for that.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:22 am
Stephane...sorry to be such an ass like this...but I just noticed another anomoly in the skins...not a big deal though. The pitch sliders go the wrong way.

Goner

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:28 am
that is...they function opposite from how they are labeled (+ and - wise...)

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:30 am
Yes you're right too.
This been corrected once again.
And thanks to homeboy for the black skin bug with the desk B buttons inverted :)

Stephane C.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 9:45 am
Can someone tyep instructions on how to properly change back and forth between skins if you don't like the one you downloaded. Thanks....

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 1:00 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just go to the skins in the options menu, and select the skin you want. You can do this "on-the-fly", while mixing.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 1:15 pm
yep .. i to posted a fairly negative message a day or so after v.2.0 was released .. i play about a bit more and discover its, in fact, really great!!! really appreciate the new skins [i spent ages last nite coming up with a new one .. mite post when finished =)]
sound issues niggle tho .. samples worked great at first then they became totally silent .. any ideas any1??? cheers

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 7:04 pm
My samples also muted after using an old beta for a while. After having re-installed the solftware all was back in order.

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:58 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Samples won't work with the "hardware mix" mode enabled. So if you are running 2 soundcards out to a mixer, sorry but for now, no samples will work. From reading around the forum, I get the idea that they might be working on fixing this, but until then you'll have time to get used to all the other cool new features before you start playing with and making new samples. :-)

Posted Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:58 pm
you propable change to the hard mix where the effects doesnt work read the online manual before you work with it

Posted Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 4:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)