Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix 2.0 is the same as ejays

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bullshit! thats all??!! all that secret and the result is an ejay with less bugs??!!
Keep waiting to traktor 1.1 jaja

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 4:29 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No, there are many features in Atomix that aren't in DJMixStation: loop, shortcuts, external mixer, ...

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 8:04 am
Well, even with those couple features it is still essentially the exact same thing, except with Atomix printed on it. Personally, I dont like it at all. Defintily not worth the extremely long wait.

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 8:17 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
You don't seem to be a developper. Do you know how time it takes to make a program like Atomix ? Could you do the same thing in 3 weeks ?

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 8:20 am
Who said anything about it taking 3 weeks? You guys have had plenty of time to update your program. Again, I like the atomix program a lot, but not v.2.

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 8:23 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sorry for you! DjMix & Atomix are based on the same technology so of course as all the mp3 player you have a play button, a pause button, a stop button, a pitch control, a cue point, and a volume control...

In atomix you will found lot of others features and others are always in development for futur updates.

Regards,
Yan-X

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 10:13 am
If you don't like the new version of ATOMIX,go out and buy the TRAKTOR that's if you like to send money down the drain.
I purchased TRAKTOR and that was my big mistake difficult to operate and hangs up.

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 4:39 pm
""Sorry for you! DjMix & Atomix are based on the same technology so of course as all the mp3 player you have a play button, a pause button, a stop button, a pitch control, a cue point, and a volume control... ""

Then why are the colors and layout exactly the same?

Posted Sat 01 Dec 01 @ 9:08 pm
Haha they waited for DJMixStation to come out, and copied the whole thing! Thats why we waited so long, so they can wait for DJMixStation and slap "ATOMIX" on it. Ver2 licks balls, it's a waste! The effects are gay and the quality blows! I waited this long for this crap??

Posted Sun 02 Dec 01 @ 6:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)