Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Yan - One Simple Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is DJ Mix Station actually Atomixmp3 Version 1.2?

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 4:41 pm
Also, how come that I find bugs in the software just after using it for 1 hour...
Answer: Since I've been using AtomixMP3 for more than a year now and I know this software so well....
Answer: Since Atomix didn't let their loyal customers beta-test it before the release...

// Nick

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 5:10 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
//nick : according to your previous topic I can only say you don't have the final version....

cause it is old bugs.....

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 5:48 pm
At last we now know what is going on, Yan has just admitted that DJ Mix Station is indeed Atomix 1.2, but he doesn't know whether it's a beta or not. Or maybe he does know - if the Atomix version is still being beta tested, then Ejay cannot have the fully finished version of it, and therfore are selling a buggy beta. But why? Why would they want to market a beta? They do not disclose this fact on their website before taking your money.

Has Atomix effectively 'shafted' Ejay by giving them the beta, so that Atomix can offer a superior final version? Who knows and who ever will know, even Yan doesn't, since he can only assume it's the July beta.

How much longer is this all going to take.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 6:10 pm
E-jay mixmaster is not a beta is full working and is great, cant understand what is going on, better going to mix a while bye!
D3STROYAZ

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 6:41 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To Clarify the question, I think what mixmaster is asking you is if or not the ejay product DJ Mix Station that they are apparently actively selling (and delivering) now is in fact related to the next version of Atomixmp3 that we have all been promised and waiting for. (some of us patiently, others not so patiently) It's a good and valid question, I hope you can get permission to answer it.

Thanks,

Rick

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 6:53 pm
That is indeed what I am asking.

MiXmAsTeR

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 6:55 pm
No Yan-X,

I'm not that stupid so don't try that trick on me... Why should eJay sell a software, packed in a nice box with a printed color manual, a CD, registration cards etc if it just was a beta ?!

Come on now, speak out instead of making this mess even worse...

// Nick

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 10:13 pm
Yan, there won't be much difference then....

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 10:49 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's a shame that you focus in on the angry questioners, and that causes you to ignore some of us who are generally asking good natured questions. I think that many of the people who come to this forum are actually customers in good standing, and by and large behave in a manor that would deserve their questions being answered. There are many good valid questions being posted in a not angry way. Then someone pipes in and types out a bit of rage, and the good questions by the many, get ignored because of the actions and attitudes of the few. Could we please have just a little more information?

Rick
Trying to keep the faith

Posted Thu 25 Oct 01 @ 11:37 pm
It's a pity about the EQ as I need to record my mixes to burn to CD, and if I can't use the EQ in hardware mode then I may as well be using 1.12. The only solution is to use another program to record the output.

I mentioned in the Atomix Technical forum that an adjustable volume control should be added for the monitoring, but I see it hasn't been done and it is badly needed. Ever tried beat-matching by ear when the monitoring is far louder than the main output, or far quieter?

I must say that I'm a tad disappointed...

Posted Fri 26 Oct 01 @ 12:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)