Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VEEERY IMPORTANT PLEASE ANSWER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey guyz ... I've been using atomix v.1.12 for quite some time , and i have to say it RULEZ like hell ...anywayz - my question :

is there a plugin that allows me to run shoutcast over atomix ?

instead of just loading my winamp-playlist and broadcasting , i'd rather start up atomix and broadcast me DJ'ing with atomix live .... anyway to do so ???
need answers a.s.a.p.

thx

Posted Sun 22 Jul 01 @ 8:15 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We are working on this feature. It should be available soon...

- Dams -

Posted Sun 22 Jul 01 @ 9:09 pm
ok ...thx alot =)

Posted Mon 23 Jul 01 @ 12:56 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
YOU CAN DO THIS LOT OF DJS HAVE OPENED THEIR OWN STATION (even me :p)

If you have an external mixer you can use your line in input as the audio source and broadcast live your mix.
Use for example the winamp plugin called southcast.

Personnaly I use live365

Posted Mon 23 Jul 01 @ 11:05 am
Try this:
Open winamp, with shoutcast plugin, and start using atomix to mix (connect shoutcast to server)
Your soundcard should be supergood for recording purpose. It works with me before but I had a lousy soundcard, it's kinda suck
Good luck :-D

Second method: also, try to run the plugin within atomix. It wont show but try to resize atomix window, click on the shoutcast icon in the system tray (do whatever you can possibly do to have the shoutcast plugin open up in atomix), then broadcast that badboy.

I tried these method quite a long time ago, one of them actually work... but I think it's pure luck

Posted Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 12:39 am
ok thx again for your help ... but i think the atomix team should get busy working on this feature ;)
a broadcast-plug-in specially created for atomiixmp3 , that runs steady & stabil, instead of using a tool that was actually designed for an other prog like winamp ... but they say they're working on it ... I'd say that would bring in more thumbs up to this product , cause who wouldnt love to "show off" themselves mixing live in front of a crowd - (listeners of course ;)
greetz , LazZo

Posted Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 2:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)