Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Did Amsterdam 23-3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Just wanted you to know that after I switched to Atomix from a inferior product (no names), I did my first gig in Amsterdam, and it went excellent.

From now on, all parties will be strictly Atomix. ) Thanks for a great product. Ill post other parties where I use Atomix if you want.

MP3J Saint Protogoth

Posted Fri 13 Apr 01 @ 9:41 pm
Haha heb jij in Amsterdam lopen mixen met Atomix?? Zou ik wel eens willen horen dan. Vertel eens waar je draait, kom ik ook een keertje checken. Laterzzz Dj Roger

Posted Thu 19 Apr 01 @ 5:24 pm
Yeah, if you know the program atomix is pretty solid.. I've got a gig tonight, I'm mixin with a buddy of mine DJ MILO... We've got it rigged with my comp and our turntables.. so we can mix back and forth, really gives you alot of flexibility. Keep the music flowin..

Peace
.:Saint James:.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 8:05 pm
...dus de Nederlanders hebben het ook eindelijk ontdekt ;)

Bas
basssss@chello.nl

Posted Mon 23 Apr 01 @ 6:58 pm
Yep, it has even been discouvered by the Belgians.... :o)

Played uniquely with Atomix on a birthday party last WE. People were impressed, to say the least.

Moreover, while the public was arriving, I had Atomix play all by itself for quite a while by using the playlist feature. That gave me the opportunity to socialize a bit too ;-)

To be continued next week in a somewhat bigger party - still a private event however.

DJ Corpse

Posted Mon 23 Apr 01 @ 9:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)