Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How can i work with two soundcards ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have installed two soundcards (sblaster & terratec). I select the mode with two soundcards. How can i play one song and listen to a second song ?

Thanks for help

Subzero

Posted Sun 24 Dec 00 @ 12:59 pm
I have a problem.
I wants to buy atomixmp3 and I wanna use it with an external mixer. Now my question: when I work with the two soundcard modus, what special soundcards do I need. What soundcards are required by the software.
I need any information about that.

Posted Sat 30 Dec 00 @ 3:52 pm
first, you need to be sure that both sound cards are working; do you get sound out of each card? once you've got that worked out go to the tool kit and in the setup options pick two sound cards with external mixer, assign one table to one card and the other to a different card then use an external mixer to blend the sounds together. or you can use one card to monitor and the other to play, that way you don't have to use an external mixer.
****** these options are not in the demo version************

i had the same question when i got started and my problem was that my two sound cards could not work at the same time, the were both yamaha cards using similar drivers and that will not work. i got it wo work by using a soundblaster live card, it sounds and works great.

Posted Sat 06 Jan 01 @ 1:35 am
hello i need help how can i use the splitter???? is not working. i have the full version of vdj 3.01. please. many thanks

Posted Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 1:54 pm
so niko, please fill in your serial number in your profile so you will appear as a full version user.

If we are sure you re using the full version our suggestions will help you.

If your are using cracked version (or somebody sold you a crack) we cannot guarantee
you the results, as cracks often makes unpredictable thinks or aren't working fully.

-----

What you think by splitter ? You want to use just one soundcard and use it
as 2 mono sound outputs: so deck1=left output deck2=right output ?

Try to explain more in order to help you.

Posted Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 5:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)