Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What's the difference between VDJ that come's with the hercules Hardware?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What's the difference between VDJ that come's with the hercules Hardware? and the full version.

What do we have to miss with the version that comes with the Hercules dj controler?.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 12:10 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 12:59 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So you can't scratch??, but the limiter on the gain is still working, than it's fine for me!.
Where can i buy this thing i live in the netherlands.

Thanxs

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 1:13 pm
you can scratch with the hercules controller!!!

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 1:49 pm
But it is possible to use the Hercules console with the original VDJ version (1.07b) that I bought?

GnoedeL

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 4:28 pm
Salva,
you are able to scratch with the console. You have to use the joystick, so you can't scratch with the jog dial.
In the Netherlands the console could be ordered for example at a partner of ECL, www.ecl.nl. Give them a ring to get the address of a reseller near you. Other resellers could be found with google, click "Zoeken in pagina's in het Nederlands".
Regards Ewout

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 5:52 pm
Gnoedel,
yes, you are able to use the console with your full version. See for example in VDJ, Set-> Remote control. Just attach the console, install the drivers, without the software and you are ready to go!
Regards Ewout

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 5:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)